This document sets forth the terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) governing your use of the Ramakrishna Math, Hyderabad [https://www.vivekanandabookworld.com] (“Web Site”) and the information and services made available on and through the Web Site. Please read this page carefully. Before registering you as an authorized user of this website, you need to agree with these terms and conditions. The Terms and Conditions, once agreed to by you, will form a binding Agreement between you and Ramakrishna Math, Hyderabad.
Intellectual Propertly Right
All Content in the website is the sole property of Ramakrishna Math, Hyderabad or any of our publishing houses like Chennai Math, Advaitaashram as indicated on the book and is protected by Indian Copyright Law and Indian Trademarks Law. Ramakrishna Math, Hyderabadinforms you that the content in the books can’t be reproduced, modified, displayed, or distributed in any form or used in any other way for public, private or commercial purpose. The foregoing limitations include, but are not limited to, copying or adapting the HTML code used to generate Web pages on the Web Site, as well as any Graphics. The “look” and “feel” of the Web Site (including colour combinations, button shapes, layout, design and all other graphical elements) are also protected by Indian Copyright Law and Indian Trademarks Law. All product names, names of services, trademarks and service marks (“Marks”) are the property of Ramakrishna Math, Hyderabad and the property of their respective owners. You may not use the material for any purpose whatsoever other than as permitted by these Terms and Conditions.
Acceptable Use of the Web Site
The Web Site and its services are intended to facilitate the offering for sale of books and products of Ramakrishna Math. The Web Site shall be used in a manner consistent with this purpose, and only within the context of the products, services and information set forth in the Web Site. The information displayed in the Web Site shall not be used for any purpose except in connection with your direct use of the Web Site as permitted by these Terms and Conditions, and may not be excerpted, summarized, duplicated, misused or otherwise removed from the Web Site. In addition, you represent, warrant and agree that you will not use (or plan, encourage or help others to use) the Web Site for any purpose or in any manner that is prohibited by these Terms and Conditions or by applicable law and that causes monetary or any other kind of damage to the Ramakrishna Math. Your use of the Web Site is also subject to the following restrictions:
- You may not send unsolicited commercial email to Users. In addition, spam, chain emails, advertising solicitations and similar email solicitations are expressly prohibited.
- You may not delete, edit or revise any material posted by any other person or entity. You may not copy, duplicate, download or otherwise use any material posted by any other person or entity.
- You may not interfere with the proper operation of the Web Site including, but not limited to, by attacking, hacking into, or otherwise attempting to penetrate any non-publicly accessible elements of the Web Site, Trojan Horses, viruses, DNS attacks, or other technology which is designed or intended to interfere with the proper operation of the Web Site or the authorized use of the website by other users.
Monitoring of Information
Ramakrishna Math, Hyderabad does not assume any responsibility or obligation to review the accuracy, completeness, truthfulness or content of any information submitted to the Web Site. User assumes the risk of verifying the accuracy of information posted through independent investigation. Notwithstanding, Ramakrishna Math, Hyderabad may in its discretion review information submitted to the Web Site for any purpose whatsoever and it reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to reject any information submitted to the Web Site for any reason whatsoever.
To ensure the security of the Web Site and of Users, the following security rules govern your use: Protect your password. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your information and password, and you are responsible for all uses of your registration, whether or not authorized by you. In the event you lose your password or become aware of misuse or unauthorized use of your password, it is your obligation to notify Ramakrishna Math, Hyderabad. Ramakrishna Math, Hyderabad shall have no responsibility for loss or misused passwords or for unauthorized access.
- Accessing data not intended for you or logging into a server or account which, you are not authorized to access.
- Attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization.
- Attempting to interfere with service to any User, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to the Web Site, overloading, “flooding”, “mailbombing” or “crashing”.
- Sending unsolicited e-mail, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services.
- Forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or newsgroup posting.
- Violation of these Security Rules may result in civil or criminal liability in addition to the termination of your access rights. Sri Ramakrishna Math, Hyderabad will investigate occurrences, which may involve such violations and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting Users who are involved in such violations.
Termination of Access to Web Site
Users who violate these Terms and Conditions may be denied access to the Web Site at the sole discretion of Ramakrishna Math, Hyderabad.
- Ramakrishna Math, Hyderabad has the sole right to change, modify or delete any content/information posted on the website without giving any notice to the general public. Further the rates of the books and other materials are subject to change at the discretion of Ramakrishna Math, without giving any prior notice to any person(s).
- Any legal issues arising out of the use of the website and purchase of products therein will be under the jurisdiction of Hyderabad Telangana only.
Ramakrishna Math, Hyderabad intends to serve people residing in India only at present. Hence no shipment of our products will be made to any address outside India.
Delay in receiving the products
- Ramakrishna Math does not control the process of shipping of the products in any manner. Hence Ramakrishna Math is not responsible for any delay in despatch of its products to the registered users.
- If the courier organization cannot despatch our products to a particular address due to any reason and if such products are returned to us, then the registered user will be refunded with the cost of the product after deducting the cost of despatch as applicable.
Deletion of user accounts
Users cannot delete their accounts once the account is created. Users need to send a mail to the site admin giving required details and mentioning a reason for deletion of their accounts.
If you have any questions about this Agreement, please contact us filling this contact form