- Ramakrishna Math, Hyderabad respects your privacy and recognizes the need to protect the personally identifiable information (any information by which you can be identified such as name, address, and telephone number) you share with us. We would like to assure you that we make best efforts when it comes to protecting your privacy on our official web site www.rkmath.org
- Details of your credit card (like credit card number, expiry date etc) or your bank account details are not stored by us in any manner.
- This information is saved in a secure environment and is kept for our records and to make it easier for you to use our services on return visits. To serve you faster and with better quality. No third party has access to the information we collect this way.
- Needless to add, all Information collected shall only be used internally within Ramakrishna Math and Ramakrishna Mission or shared with only authorized and identified external service provider(s), when it is utmost necessary to do so with the sole objective to provide the Devotees with the best possible requisitioned services. The administration shall use the Information to improve the visitor experience on the site.
- We may disclose specific information upon governmental request, in response to a court order, when required by law, to enforce our corporate policies, or to protect our or others’ rights, property, or safety. We do not provide information to these agencies or companies for marketing or commercial purposes.
- please also note that even if you opt out of receiving promotional emails from us, we may still use your information to communicate with you for other purposes, such as orders/purchases, and customer service responses.
- vivekanandabookworld.com strives to ensure that any personal information provided and in its possession is as accurate, current and complete as necessary for the purposes for which we use that information.
- You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Internet Explorer or Firefox or Safari or Chrome) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookie settings. If you turn cookies off, you won’t have access to many features that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly.
- www.rkmath.org is a general audience site that is not designed nor intended to collect personal information from children under the age of 12. It does not knowingly collect personal information from anyone under the age of 12, and does not use such information if it discovers that it is has been provided. To respect the privacy of children and to comply with the laws of the country, children under the age of 12 should not provide any personal information on this Site. We request that parents supervise their children while online.
- If you desire Ramakrishna Math to limit such sharing you can also write to us at Ramakrishna Math, Domalguda, Hyderabad – 500029
Information Security and Disclosure policy
- The statistical and personally identifying information received by Ramakrishna Math as a result of a visitor’s use of Ramakrishna Math website will be gathered by Ramakrishna Math solely for internal purposes, such as helping Ramakrishna Math understand how often its websites are accessed and how they might be improved. None of the statistical, non–personally identifying information collected by Ramakrishna Math will be used by Ramakrishna Math to identify a visitor or be linked to any personally identifying information about the visitor. Ramakrishna Math does not rent, exchange, or sell to third parties any of the information that visitors provide online.
- To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure correct use of information, we will employ reasonable and current Internet security methods and technologies.
- Credit card Transactions processed are through payment Gateway and a Bank Hosted page and SSL (Secure Socket Layer) technology is used to encrypt your personal information when you respond to a provider’s offer and authorize us to transmit your personal information to a provider for fulfilment. please note that a provider may employ security methods and technologies that differ from ours, and we encourage you to read that policy before responding to a provider’s offer. We never store your credit card/bank related information on our site.
- Ramakrishna Math, Hyderabad reserves the right to change their privacy and security policies from time to time and doesn’t give any prior intimation to the users of the website or general public about these changes. Users are required to read the policies whenever required to understand changes made, if any.
- When the registered users use the website, it is assumed that they have read all the terms and conditions and have agreed to these.
- please also visit our Terms and Conditions section that explains other terms governing the use of this Site.